The safety and security of all Wharton Center patrons, artists, staff and volunteers is our top priority. Increased security measures may be in place for your performance. This may include bag checks and the use of hand-held or walk through metal detectors. Patrons will receive an email prior to their performance for up-to-date tips regarding security, parking and show information.
- Bob Dylan and His Band on Tuesday, November 5, 2019
Secuity will include metal detectors and bag checks
Prohibited items include but are not limited to:
- Cameras and recording devices (other than phones)
- Alcohol and illegal drugs
- Animals (except service animals)
- Any items that may be deemed disruptive to the performance
- Outside food and beverage
- Backpacks, oversized bags, cinch bags, luggage
- Firearms and weapons of any kind (including pocket knives)
This list is not all-inclusive and may change at any time without notice.
Patrons will be asked to remove prohibited items in their possession from the premises or may be refused entry. There is no storage area and confiscated items will not be returned. Patrons are encouraged to bring minimal personal belongings to the theatre and allow time for security screening.
Wharton Center management reserves the right to change the security policy or implement any security measures required for any performance without advance notice.
Questions regarding security measures at Wharton Center, please contact Nina Silbergleit at 517.884.3119 or Ana Whitman at 517.884.3116 or via email at [email protected].