The Book of MormonCobb Great Hall
The New York Times calls it “the best musical of this century.” The Washington Post says, “It is the kind of evening that restores your faith in musicals.” And Entertainment Weekly says, “Grade A: the funniest musical of all time.” Jon Stewart of The Daily Show calls it “a crowning achievement. So good it makes me angry.” It’s THE BOOK OF MORMON, the nine-time Tony Award® winning Best Musical from the creators of South Park.
Contains explicit language. For more information, visit: BookofMormonTheMusical.com
Wharton Center welcomes Delta Dental of Michigan.
- Add to cal Tue, Jun 14, 2016 - 7:30 PM
- Add to cal Wed, Jun 15, 2016 - 7:30 PM
- Add to cal Thu, Jun 16, 2016 - 7:30 PM
- Add to cal Fri, Jun 17, 2016 - 8:00 PM
- Add to cal Sat, Jun 18, 2016 - 2:00 PM
- Add to cal Sat, Jun 18, 2016 - 8:00 PM
- Add to cal Sun, Jun 19, 2016 - 1:00 PM
- Add to cal Sun, Jun 19, 2016 - 6:30 PM
Policies & Accessibility
What Accessibility Services are offered at Wharton Center?
Wharton Center offers many patron services including Audio Description, Sign Language Interpretation, Assisted Listening Devices, Barrier-Free Parking and Wheel Chair Pick-up. Please visit the Accessibility page for more information.
Helpful Tips and Personal Responsibility Statement
Can I exchange my ticket? What happens if I lose my ticket?
Exchanges, refunds, fees as well as Ticket Office hours and contact information can be found on the Ticket Office information page.