Great audiences are engaged
As a not-for-profit organization, Wharton Center believes in lifelong learning and engagement between the audience and the artist. To support that interaction, we are proud to introduce to you our Engagement Initiatives.
Insight Previews are informative talks presented by topic experts who provide unique insights into the performances. Insight Previews are free and occur 45 minutes prior to selected performances.
After Chats are free post-performance conversations with members of the touring company. Following the curtain call, audience members who wish to remain for the After Chat will be invited to come sit close to the stage. This informal question and answer session will be moderated by a member of Wharton Center’s staff.
- To Kill A Mockingbird Thursday, October 5, 2023
- The Acting Company: The Odyssey Saturday, October 28, 2023
- Hairspray Thursday, Novbember 30, 2023
- Voctave–The Spirit of the Season Tuesday, December 12, 2023
- MAMMA MIA! Thursday, January 18, 2024
- Funny Girl Thursday, February 8, 2024
- Step Afrika! Saturday, March 9, 2024
- Moulin Rouge! The Musical Thursday, April 4, 2024
- SIX Thursday, May 16, 2024
Wharton Center does not guarantee any specific artist or company member’s participation.