You are in control of your tickets.
Wharton Center is committed to providing the best patron experience. Mobile tickets are the safest and most convenient way to receive and manage tickets.
Access your online account
After purchasing tickets, you will receive one email with one link per event. All tickets for the same event will be in one link.
- Purchased tickets online. Login with your email and password.
- Purchased tickets at the ticket office/by phone but never online. Active your online account.
Your email address and password can now be used online via desktop or mobile when accessing your account.
Add your tickets to your phone wallet
Sign into your account from your smartphone and download tickets to your smartphone’s wallet for safekeeping, easy retrieval, and quick entry at the event.
- Log in to your account from your smartphone.
- Go to the event for the tickets you want to download.
- Tap on the button: “Add to Apple Wallet” or “Save to G Pay”.
- Tap ADD when presented with your ticket.
- Go to your Wallet and your tickets will be there.
You can always access your ticket via your account on the mobile browser, but we encourage you to download your ticket to your mobile wallet in advance to save you time.
Once you have saved your mobile tickets to your Apple Wallet or Google Pay, open your app and tap on the ticket so it displays on your smartphone. And then, show your barcode to the usher who will scan it.
- Log in to your account from your smartphone.
- On the first page, tap on TRANSFER Tickets.
- Select the events and tickets you want to transfer, then click CONTINUE.
- Fill in the mobile phone number of the recipient
- Tap TRANSFER TICKET and your tickets will be sent via text message
You can transfer multiple tickets from multiple events, transfer to multiple people, all with the same easy process.
Student tickets can only be transferred to another student account.
Accepting Transferred Tickets
When someone sends a ticket transfer, you’ll receive a text message letting you know you have a pending transfer.
If you already have an account, accept the transfer and you will be prompted to log in to retrieve the tickets.
- Tap on the link from your text message.
- Tap ACCEPT TRANSFER—note that there is an expiration date to the transfer.
- Log in to your account.
- And you are done. Your new tickets are listed in your account and can be downloaded to your mobile wallet.
If you do not have an account, you will be prompted to create one to complete the transfer and access your tickets.
- Never lose your tickets again.
- Quick and easy contactless entry to the theatre.
- No need to print your tickets. Simply present your smartphone with tickets.
- Easily transfer tickets to another patron.
- Avoid waiting in Will Call lines to pick up your tickets.
- Prevent your tickets from getting lost in the mail.
- Download your tickets prior to arrival at Wharton Center.
- Transfer tickets to those in your party before entering the venue to ensure quick entry.
- Your entire party will need to enter together or transfer each ticket from your account to their phone prior to entry.
- Charge your mobile device before your event to prevent entry delays.
- Turn up the screen brightness on your phone.
- Add [email protected] to your email 'safe sender' list or mark one of our emails as 'Not junk' so your ticket notification emails don't get sent to your junk folder or blocked by your email provider.
Frequently Asked Questions
What software or hardware do I need?
If you have an iPhone or an Apple Watch: use the Apple Wallet app, which comes pre-installed and works with iPhone or Apple Watch devices running iOS 6 or later.
If you have a smartphone running an Android operating system: use the Google Pay app, which usually comes pre-installed. If it is not pre-installed on your smartphone, download the app from the Google Play Store.
Are mobile tickets the same as a printed ticket?
Each mobile ticket should be treated like any other valid ticket. Mobile tickets are individually scanned allowing one scan per entry. Any attempts to duplicate, alter, or sell copies of the mobile tickets may result in being refused admission to the event. This provides heightened security by identifying counterfeit and stolen tickets.
Why have I not received my mobile tickets?
Your tickets should be delivered via a link in an email or as a text message. If your email or text has not arrived:
1. Make sure you have used the correct email address or cell phone number.
2. Check your junk mail folder.
3. Make sure that your spam filter and junk mail settings allow you to receive emails with attachments.
4. Be sure to add our email address, [email protected] to your list of trusted email addresses. Please set your email to accept attachments.
5. Please allow at least one hour for your emails to arrive.
6. Some events may have delayed delivery. In these instances, the tickets will be delivered either within 1-2 weeks of purchase or closer to the performance date.
Can I see my mobile tickets in My Account on a computer?
At this time, your tickets will only be visible when you log in to My Account on your smartphone. You can, however, see your order history, including seat location, when you log in to My Account on your desktop or laptop.
What if I don't have a smartphone?
If you do not own a smartphone, please contact the Wharton Center Ticket Office during regular business hours for assistance by calling (517) 432-2000 or toll-free at 1-800-WHARTON or send a message.
What if I left my smartphone at home, my battery dies, or need to transfer a ticket to someone who does not have a smartphone?
If someone in your party has a smartphone, you can log in to your online account and download your tickets to their mobile wallet. Make sure your entire party is together when scanning into the theatre.
If you do not have access to a smartphone, visit the Ticket Office beginning 2 hours prior to an event for assistance.