The Phantom of the Opera
The Spectacular New ProductionCobb Great Hall
Following an acclaimed sold-out tour of the United Kingdom, Cameron Mackintosh’s spectacular new production of Andrew Lloyd Webber’s phenomenal musical success, The Phantom of the Opera, will come to Wharton Center as part of a brand-new North American Tour. Hailed by critics as “bigger and better than ever before,” this Phantom features a brilliant new scenic design by Paul Brown, Tony Award® winning original costume design by Maria Björnson, lighting design by Tony Award® winner Paule Constable, new choreography by Scott Ambler, and a new staging by director
Laurence Connor. The production boasts many exciting special effects including the show’s legendary chandelier, new scenic and lighting designs, new staging and choreography. The beloved story and thrilling score – with songs like Music of the Night, All I Ask Of You, and Masquerade – will be performed by a cast and orchestra of 52, making this Phantom one of the largest productions now on tour.
AGE RECOMMENDATION: Ages 7+; slightly scary but magnificent for almost every age.
East Lansing engagement is welcomed by Auto-Owners Insurance Company; Delta Dental of Michigan; Farm Bureau Insurance; Honigman Miller Schwartz & Cohn; and Jackson National Life Insurance Company.
- Add to cal Wed, Apr 1, 2015 - 7:30 PM
- Add to cal Thu, Apr 2, 2015 - 2:00 PM
- Add to cal Thu, Apr 2, 2015 - 7:30 PM
- Add to cal Fri, Apr 3, 2015 - 8:00 PM
- Add to cal Sat, Apr 4, 2015 - 2:00 PM
- Add to cal Sat, Apr 4, 2015 - 8:00 PM
- Add to cal Sun, Apr 5, 2015 - 1:00 PM
- Add to cal Sun, Apr 5, 2015 - 6:30 PM
- Add to cal Tue, Apr 7, 2015 - 7:30 PM
- Add to cal Wed, Apr 8, 2015 - 7:30 PM
- Add to cal Thu, Apr 9, 2015 - 7:30 PM
- Add to cal Fri, Apr 10, 2015 - 8:00 PM
- Add to cal Sat, Apr 11, 2015 - 2:00 PM
- Add to cal Sat, Apr 11, 2015 - 8:00 PM
- Add to cal Sun, Apr 12, 2015 - 1:00 PM
- Add to cal Sun, Apr 12, 2015 - 6:30 PM
- Apr 1 - 12 , 2015
- Cobb Great Hall
- Tickets from $32
- View Seating Map
- On Sale Now
Policies & Accessibility
What Accessibility Services are offered at Wharton Center?
Wharton Center offers many patron services including Audio Description, Sign Language Interpretation, Assisted Listening Devices, Barrier-Free Parking and Wheel Chair Pick-up. Please visit the Accessibility page for more information.
Helpful Tips and Personal Responsibility Statement
Can I exchange my ticket? What happens if I lose my ticket?
Exchanges, refunds, fees as well as Ticket Office hours and contact information can be found on the Ticket Office information page.