Dear Evan Hansen
- Aug 3 / Tuesday 7:30 PM Buy Tickets
- Aug 4 / Wednesday 7:30 PM Buy Tickets
- Aug 5 / Thursday 7:30 PM Buy Tickets
- Aug 6 / Friday 8:00 PM Buy Tickets
- Aug 7 / Saturday 2:00 PM Buy Tickets
- Aug 7 / Saturday 8:00 PM Buy Tickets
- Aug 8 / Sunday 1:00 PM Buy Tickets
- Aug 8 / Sunday 6:30 PM Buy Tickets
In response to COVID-19, all June 16-21, 2020 performances for Dear Evan Hansen have been rescheduled for August 3-8, 2021.
Patrons who previously purchased tickets to Dear Evan Hansen are encouraged to hold onto those tickets. They will be honored for the new date. Simply mark your calendar and your tickets with the new date and arrive on that date with the original tickets.
- Tuesday, June 16 to Tuesday, August 3, 2021
- Wednesday, June 17 to Wednesday, August 4, 2021
- Thursday, June 18 to Thursday, August 5, 2021
- Friday, June 19 to Friday, August 6, 2021
- Saturday, June 20 at 2pm to Saturday, August 7, 2021 at 2pm
- Saturday, June 20 at 8pm to Saturday, August 7, 2021 at 8pm
- Sunday, June 21 at 1pm to Sunday, August 8, 2021 at 1pm
- Sunday, June 21 at 6:30pm to Sunday, August 8, 2021 at 6:30pm
Ticket holders interested in a refund can email [email protected] to receive information on how to proceed. Refund requests must be received no later than Wednesday, May 27, 2020.
Refunds will be issued using the same method as the original payment. Tickets purchased with cash, check or gift cards/gift certificates will be issued a check from Michigan State University. Please note, tickets purchased through a third-party cannot be refunded by Wharton Center.
Patrons may also turn their purchase into a donation to Wharton Center to support operating expenses as we face challenging times. Email [email protected] to receive information on how to proceed. Donation requests must be received no later than May 27, 2020.
If you have any questions, please email the Ticket Office at [email protected]
For the latest information from Michigan State University regarding COVID-19 visit msu.edu/coronavirus.
Winner of six 2017 Tony Awards® including Best Musical and the 2018 Grammy Award® for Best Musical Theater Album.
A letter that was never meant to be seen, a lie that was never meant to be told, a life he never dreamed he could have. Evan Hansen is about to get the one thing he’s always wanted: a chance to finally fit in. Dear Evan Hansen is the deeply personal and profoundly contemporary musical about life and the way we live it.
Dear Evan Hansen has struck a remarkable chord with audiences and critics everywhere, including The Washington Post, who says Dear Evan Hansen is “one of the most remarkable shows in musical theatre history.” The New York Times calls it “a gut-punching, breathtaking knockout of a musical.” And NBC Nightly News declares the musical “an anthem resonating on Broadway and beyond.”
Dear Evan Hansen features a book by Tony Award® winner Steven Levenson, a score by Grammy®, Tony® and Academy Award® winners Benj Pasek and Justin Paul (La La Land, The Greatest Showman), and direction by four-time Tony Award® nominee Michael Greif (Rent, Next to Normal).
Run Time and Age Recommendation
Run time is approximately 2 hrs 30 minutes.
Age Recommendation is 12+.
Exchanges and Ticket Limits
Public and Group tickets for Dear Evan Hansen cannot be exchanged. Subscription tickets can be exchanged until May 15, 2020, subject to availability.
Limit 8 tickets per account. Ticket orders that exceed the 8 per account limit are subject to cancellation without notice. All sales final. No exchanges or refunds.