- Jan 16 / Sunday 7:00 PM Buy Tickets
Diana Krall is the only jazz singer to have eight albums debut at the top of the Billboard Jazz Albums chart. To date, her albums have garnered two Grammy® Awards, ten Juno® Awards and have also earned nine gold, three platinum and seven multi-platinum albums. Krall's unique artistry transcends any single musical style and has made her one of the most recognizable artists of our time. As The New York Times recently noted, Krall possesses “a voice at once cool and sultry, wielded with a rhythmic sophistication.”
COVID-19 protocols for this performance
For this performance, all ticketholders will need to show proof of being fully vaccinated or show proof of a negative COVID-19 test taken within 72 hours of the show. Masks, regardless of vaccination status, are required indoors for the duration of the performance.
Proof of Full Vaccination
- All patrons must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 with an FDA or WHO authorized vaccine and must show proof of vaccination at the time of entry.
- Fully vaccinated means that 14 days have passed since receiving the second dose of an authorized double dose vaccine or that 14 days have passed since receiving the sole dose of an authorized single-dose vaccine.
- Patrons may display proof of vaccination by showing a physical copy or high-resolution photo of an official vaccination card or vaccination record, along with a photo ID such as a driver's license, school ID, or passport.
Negative COVID-19 Test
- All guests, including children under the age of 12 who are not fully vaccinated, will need to provide proof of negative PCR or Antigen COVID-19 test conducted within 72 hours of your visit.
- Patrons may show proof of a negative test by showing a physical copy or a high-resolution photograph of the negative COVID-19 test, including the patron’s name, a timestamp of the test, and the negative result, along with a photo ID such as a driver's license, school ID, or passport.