Green Day’s American Idiot
Presented by MSU Department of TheatrePasant Theatre
Music by Green Day
Lyrics by Billie Joe Armstrong
Book by Billie Joe Armstrong and Michael Mayer
Directed and Choreographed by Brad Willcuts
Musical Direction by Dave Wendelberger
A rallying cry for 21st century American youth, this Rock Opera examines the boundaries and diverging voices of love and rage, patriotism and anarchy and the personal vs. the political. This Tony award-winning musical with Grammy Award winning music explodes onto the stage as a high-octane exploration of what it means to be young and different in suburban America.
Director Pre-Show Discussion Sunday, April 15, 2018 at 1:15pm
Post-Show Discussion on Thursday, April 19, 2018 (Following the Performance)
“American Idiot” is presented through special arrangement Music Theatre International (MTI). All authorized performance materials are also supplied by MTI.
- Add to cal Fri, Apr 13, 2018 - 8:00 PM
- Add to cal Sat, Apr 14, 2018 - 8:00 PM
- Add to cal Sun, Apr 15, 2018 - 2:00 PM
- Add to cal Tue, Apr 17, 2018 - 7:30 PM
- Add to cal Wed, Apr 18, 2018 - 7:30 PM
- Add to cal Thu, Apr 19, 2018 - 7:30 PM
- Add to cal Fri, Apr 20, 2018 - 8:00 PM
- Add to cal Sat, Apr 21, 2018 - 2:00 PM
- Add to cal Sat, Apr 21, 2018 - 8:00 PM
- Add to cal Sun, Apr 22, 2018 - 2:00 PM
Policies & Accessibility
What Accessibility Services are offered at Wharton Center?
Wharton Center offers many patron services including Audio Description, Sign Language Interpretation, Assisted Listening Devices, Barrier-Free Parking and Wheel Chair Pick-up. Please visit the Accessibility page for more information.
Helpful Tips and Personal Responsibility Statement
Can I exchange my ticket? What happens if I lose my ticket?
Exchanges, refunds, fees as well as Ticket Office hours and contact information can be found on the Ticket Office information page.