The Musical Phenomenon
- Nov 12 / Tuesday 7:30 PM On Sale TBA
- Nov 13 / Wednesday 7:30 PM On Sale TBA
- Nov 14 / Thursday 7:30 PM On Sale TBA
- Nov 15 / Friday 8:00 PM On Sale TBA
- Nov 16 / Saturday 2:00 PM On Sale TBA
- Nov 16 / Saturday 8:00 PM On Sale TBA
- Nov 17 / Sunday 1:00 PM On Sale TBA
- Nov 17 / Sunday 6:30 PM On Sale TBA
Cameron Mackintosh presents the new production of Alain Boublil and Claude-Michel Schönberg’s Tony® Award-winning musical phenomenon, Les Misérables, direct from the acclaimed two-and-a-half-year return to Broadway. Set against the backdrop of 19th-century France, Les Misérables tells an unforgettable story of heartbreak, passion, and resilience of the human spirit. Featuring the beloved songs “I Dreamed A Dream,” “On My Own,” “Stars,” “Bring Him Home,” “One Day More” and many others, this epic and uplifting story has become one of the most celebrated musicals in theatrical history. With its glorious new staging and dazzlingly reimagined scenery inspired by the paintings of Victor Hugo, this breathtaking new production has left both audiences and critics awestruck. “Les Miz is born again!”(NY1)
East Lansing engagement welcomed by Clark Trombley Randers Consulting Engineers; Farm Bureau Insurance; Grewal Law PLLC; Jackson National Life Insurance Company; and Warner Norcross + Judd LLP.
There will be an AfterChat following Thursday's performance inside the Great Hall.