The New Broadway Musical
- Jan 15 / Tuesday 7:30 PM Buy Tickets
- Jan 16 / Wednesday 7:30 PM Buy Tickets
- Jan 17 / Thursday 7:30 PM Buy Tickets
- Jan 18 / Friday 8:00 PM Buy Tickets
- Jan 19 / Saturday 2:00 PM Buy Tickets
- Jan 19 / Saturday 8:00 PM Buy Tickets
- Jan 20 / Sunday 1:00 PM Buy Tickets
- Jan 20 / Sunday 6:30 PM Buy Tickets
Inspired by the beloved films, the romantic and adventure-filled new musical Anastasia is on a journey to Mid-Michigan at last! From the Tony Award® winning creators of the Broadway classic Ragtime, this dazzling show transports us from the twilight of the Russian Empire to the euphoria of Paris in the 1920s, as a brave young woman sets out to discover the mystery of her past. Pursued by a ruthless Soviet officer determined to silence her, Anya enlists the aid of a dashing conman and a lovable ex-aristocrat. Together, they embark on an epic adventure to help her find home, love, and family.
Anastasia features a book by celebrated playwright Terrence McNally, a lush new score by Stephen Flaherty (music) and Lynn Ahrens (lyrics), with direction by Tony Award® winner Darko Tresnjak.
East Lansing engagement is welcomed by Delta Dental of Michigan; Grewal Law PLLC; and Retailers Insurance Company.
There will be an AfterChat following Thursday's performance inside the Great Hall.