Presented by MSU Department of TheatreArena Theatre
By Liz Duffy Adams
Directed by Christina Traister
This capstone thesis production featuring the 2018 MFA Acting candidates follows the traveling performer Zetta Stone and her companion Dog and her diverse theatre troupe in this post-apocalyptic vaudeville as they journey through the wilderness of the former Northeast U.S., heading toward a gig in China. Will they find it? Will their voices be heard? Will they survive the journey?
The ticket office at the Arena Theatre opens one hour prior to the show with doors opening 30 minutes prior. It close 5 minutes after the posted start time as late seating beyond that point will disrupt the performers and fellow audience members.
Director Pre-Show Discussion Sunday, March 18, 2018 at 1:15pm
Post-Show Discussion on Friday, March 22, 2018 (Following the Performance)
- Add to cal Fri, Mar 16, 2018 - 8:00 PM
- Add to cal Sat, Mar 17, 2018 - 8:00 PM
- Add to cal Sun, Mar 18, 2018 - 2:00 PM
- Add to cal Tue, Mar 20, 2018 - 7:30 PM
- Add to cal Wed, Mar 21, 2018 - 7:30 PM
- Add to cal Thu, Mar 22, 2018 - 7:30 PM
- Add to cal Fri, Mar 23, 2018 - 8:00 PM
- Add to cal Sat, Mar 24, 2018 - 2:00 PM
- Add to cal Sat, Mar 24, 2018 - 8:00 PM
- Add to cal Sun, Mar 25, 2018 - 2:00 PM
Policies & Accessibility
What Accessibility Services are offered at Wharton Center?
Wharton Center offers many patron services including Audio Description, Sign Language Interpretation, Assisted Listening Devices, Barrier-Free Parking and Wheel Chair Pick-up. Please visit the Accessibility page for more information.
Helpful Tips and Personal Responsibility Statement
Can I exchange my ticket? What happens if I lose my ticket?
Exchanges, refunds, fees as well as Ticket Office hours and contact information can be found on the Ticket Office information page.