- Mar 29 / Tuesday 7:30 PM Buy Tickets
- Mar 30 / Wednesday 7:30 PM Buy Tickets
- Mar 31 / Thursday 7:30 PM Buy Tickets
- Apr 1 / Friday 8:00 PM Buy Tickets
- Apr 2 / Saturday 2:00 PM Buy Tickets
- Apr 2 / Saturday 8:00 PM Buy Tickets
- Apr 3 / Sunday 1:00 PM Buy Tickets
- Apr 3 / Sunday 7:00 PM Buy Tickets
- Apr 5 / Tuesday 7:30 PM Buy Tickets
- Apr 6 / Wednesday 7:30 PM Buy Tickets
- Apr 7 / Thursday 7:30 PM Buy Tickets
- Apr 8 / Friday 8:00 PM Buy Tickets
- Apr 9 / Saturday 2:00 PM Buy Tickets
- Apr 9 / Saturday 8:00 PM Buy Tickets
- Apr 10 / Sunday 1:00 PM Buy Tickets
- Apr 10 / Sunday 7:00 PM Buy Tickets
Hamilton is the story of America then, told by America now. Featuring a score that blends hip-hop, jazz, R&B and Broadway, Hamilton has taken the story of American founding father Alexander Hamilton and created a revolutionary moment in theatre—a musical that has had a profound impact on culture, politics, and education. With book, music, and lyrics by Lin-Manuel Miranda, direction by Thomas Kail, choreography by Andy Blankenbuehler, and musical supervision and orchestrations by Alex Lacamoire, Hamilton is based on Ron Chernow’s acclaimed biography. It has won Tony®, Grammy®, and Olivier Awards, the Pulitzer Prize for Drama, and an unprecedented special citation from the Kennedy Center Honors.
East Lansing engagement is welcomed by Auto-Owners Insurance; Clark Trombley Randers Consulting Engineers; Emergent BioSolutions; and Jackson National Life Insurance Company.
Photo Credits: And Peggy National Tour, Company, © Joan Marcus.
COVID-19 related health protocols may be in effect at the time of performance, including, without limitation, required: mask or face coverings, temperature checks, confirmation of prior travel to high-risk areas and/or confirmation of no known symptoms of and exposure to COVID-19. We reserve the right to unilaterally make changes to health protocols according to updated public health guidance, law, or regulations of MSU Administration. Any ticket holder who does not comply with any COVID-19 related health protocol may be required to leave the theater, and his/her ticket will not be refunded.
Contact the ticket office to request Open Caption and Sign Language Interpretation 4 weeks prior to performance.
Open Captioning: Thursday, March 31, 2022
Sign Language Interpretation and Audio Description: Sunday, April 3, 2022 at 1:00pm
There will be an AfterChat following Thursday's performance inside the Great Hall.