Punk RockStudio 60 Theatre
By Simon Stephens
Directed by Rob Roznowski
A group of defiant British students on the precipice of adulthood challenge the establishment and each other.
"Contains graphic language and violence"
- Add to cal Fri, Sep 30, 2016 - 8:00 PM
- Add to cal Sat, Oct 1, 2016 - 2:00 PM
- Add to cal Sat, Oct 1, 2016 - 8:00 PM
- Add to cal Sun, Oct 2, 2016 - 2:00 PM
- Add to cal Tue, Oct 4, 2016 - 7:30 PM
- Add to cal Wed, Oct 5, 2016 - 7:30 PM
- Add to cal Thu, Oct 6, 2016 - 7:30 PM
- Add to cal Fri, Oct 7, 2016 - 8:00 PM
- Add to cal Sat, Oct 8, 2016 - 8:00 PM
- Add to cal Sun, Oct 9, 2016 - 2:00 PM
- Sep 30 - Oct 9 , 2016
- Studio 60 Theatre
- Tickets: $15
The ticket office at the Studio 60 Theatre opens one hour prior to the show with doors opening 30 minutes prior. It close 5 minutes after the posted start time as late seating beyond that point will disrupt the performers and fellow audience members.
- View Seating Map
- On Sale Now
Policies & Accessibility
What Accessibility Services are offered at Wharton Center?
Wharton Center offers many patron services including Audio Description, Sign Language Interpretation, Assisted Listening Devices, Barrier-Free Parking and Wheel Chair Pick-up. Please visit the Accessibility page for more information.
Helpful Tips and Personal Responsibility Statement
Can I exchange my ticket? What happens if I lose my ticket?
Exchanges, refunds, fees as well as Ticket Office hours and contact information can be found on the Ticket Office information page.