The Hit Broadway Musical
Discover a whole new world at Disney’s Aladdin, the hit Broadway musical. From the producer of The Lion King comes the timeless story of Aladdin, a thrilling new production filled with unforgettable beauty, magic, comedy and breathtaking spectacle. It’s an extraordinary theatrical event where one lamp and three wishes make the possibilities infinite. See why audiences and critics agree, Aladdin is “Exactly What You Wish For!” (NBC-TV).
East Lansing engagement welcomed by The Christman Company; Farm Bureau Insurance; Jackson National Life Insurance Company; Retailers Insurance Company; and Rick’s American Café/Harrison Roadhouse/Beggar’s Banquet.
Program, Run Time, Engagement Events
Sign Language Interpretation and Audio Description are available on Sunday, December 8 at 1pm.
Open Captioning is available Thursday, Decemeber 5 at 7:30pm and Sunday December 15 at 1pm.
There will be additional Security Measures in place for this event:
- Bogue Street (front entrance) and Atrium entrance adjacent to the parking ramp will be open and security checks will take place at these entrances.
- Please be prepared to open jackets, empty pockets and have bags checked.
- View list of Prohibited Items
All Sales Final, No Exchanges
All sales are final and non-refundable. Additionaly, there will be no exchanges for Aladdin.
Thursday Matinee Shuttle Information
Due to extremely limited parking options at Wharton Ramp (Ramp 3) and surrounding MSU parking lots during the afternoon hours, MSU Police and Parking Services will provide free shuttle service from Ramp 7, on Harrison Road, to Wharton Center.
Disability parking will be available at Wharton Ramp (Ramp 3) on a first come, first served basis.
- Ramp 7 is located 1.5 miles west of Wharton Center at 550 South Harrison Road, East Lansing, MI, 48823.
- Parking is $10.00 CASH only.
- Shuttle is free.
- Shuttle runs 2 hours prior to the ticketed performance time and 1 hour after the performance ends.
- Pick-up is directly outside of Ramp 7, on Harrison Road. Drop-off is in the front loop of Wharton Center.
- Disability parking and an elevator are available in Ramp 7.
Directions to Ramp 7
- From US 127: Take Trowbridge exit. Turn left onto northbound Harrison Road. Ramp 7 is on your left.
- From 96W: Take US127N exit and follow US127 directions above.
- From 96E: Take exit 95 for I-496 toward Downtown Lansing. Continue on I-496E for 7 miles. Take exit 8 toward E. Lansing. Turn right onto eastbound Kalamazoo Street. Turn right onto southbound Harrison Road. Ramp 7 will be on your right.
- From 69W: Take exit 94 toward I-69BUS/E. Lansing. Continue on I-69BL/E. Saginaw St for 5 miles. Turn left onto southbound Harrison Road and travel for 1 mile. Ramp 7 will be on your right, just past Kalamazoo Street.
Save Up to 20% on groups of 10 or more when paid in full by September 3, 2019.
Posted Mar 27, 2020
Wharton Center Cancels Young Playwrights Festival Due To Coronavirus Pandemic
Posted Mar 24, 2020
Wicked Cancels More Wharton Performances after Governor’s Stay at Home, Stay Safe Executive Order
Posted Mar 20, 2020
Wharton Center Cancels Sutton Foster Awards Due to Covid-19 Pandemic